- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
About Hikashop Dashboard
- sumeetbissa
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #86545
by sumeetbissa
About Hikashop Dashboard was created by sumeetbissa
I want to hide the menu of joomla on HikaShop dashboard how i do this
I am using joomla 3.0 and hikashop 2.0
Plz Reaply as Soon as Possible
I am using joomla 3.0 and hikashop 2.0
Plz Reaply as Soon as Possible
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Jerome. Reason: fix "HikaShop" name
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #86563
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic About Hikashop Dashboard
Hi,
I don't think that it's possible because Hikashop depends of Joomla! (it's a Joomla! component..
), or you should ask it to the Joomla! support team.
Thanks.
I don't think that it's possible because Hikashop depends of Joomla! (it's a Joomla! component..
Thanks.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds