- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
custom fields on order
13 years 8 months ago #86627
by Mat
custom fields on order was created by Mat
Hi all,
I know I can create custom fields on the order however now i need different custom fields depending on the product or product category.
So for goods I want custom fields a b c and for services I want custom fields x y z and for events custom fields a x g.
Is this possible?
Thanks,
Mat
I know I can create custom fields on the order however now i need different custom fields depending on the product or product category.
So for goods I want custom fields a b c and for services I want custom fields x y z and for events custom fields a x g.
Is this possible?
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86659
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic custom fields on order
Hi,
At this moment, I think that it would be better to use "item" custom fields and not "order" custom fields.
Regards,
At this moment, I think that it would be better to use "item" custom fields and not "order" custom fields.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86838
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic custom fields on order
Hi Jerome,
The problem is that one of the fields I need is to make sure the credit card they use is personal and not a company credit card so it has to appear at that point.
Solutions?
Thanks,
Mat
The problem is that one of the fields I need is to make sure the credit card they use is personal and not a company credit card so it has to appear at that point.
Solutions?
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87049
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic custom fields on order
Hi,
Only the item fields can be limited to categories of products. The order fields always display on the checkout regardless of the categories of the products in the cart.
If you know PHP, you can always edit the file "fields" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views and add code checks on the products in the cart to skip the display of the products.
Only the item fields can be limited to categories of products. The order fields always display on the checkout regardless of the categories of the products in the cart.
If you know PHP, you can always edit the file "fields" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views and add code checks on the products in the cart to skip the display of the products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
13 years 8 months ago #87213
by PolishedGeek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Replied by PolishedGeek on topic custom fields on order
Matt, if you need help doing this we offer HikaShop customization services. Just open a presales ticket at
PolishedGeek.com/clients/contact.php
for assistance. :)
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87543
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic custom fields on order
Jquery to the rescue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds