- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Filter not displaying checkboxes
13 years 8 months ago #86630
by maxmo
Filter not displaying checkboxes was created by maxmo
I'm having some trouble displaying the hikashop filter. It appears the same whether in the module or in the component view. I made three checkbox filters but only the title appears, no checkbox. Below these I made a list filter. When a category is selected in this filter it shows all the categories, rather than showing the products of the selected category.
Also there is a lot of extra space between filters. I'm wondering if some of my CSS is causing all this.
View the problem here:
gator238.hostgator.com/~maxmo/index.php/fam
Thanks!
Also there is a lot of extra space between filters. I'm wondering if some of my CSS is causing all this.
View the problem here:
gator238.hostgator.com/~maxmo/index.php/fam
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86734
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Filter not displaying checkboxes
Could you give us screenshots of your filter configuration ?
I think that the spaces are CSS issue, you can read some documentation about it here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
I think that the spaces are CSS issue, you can read some documentation about it here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86762
by maxmo
Replied by maxmo on topic Filter not displaying checkboxes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86793
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Filter not displaying checkboxes
You have to select a category for the category option in the filter edition page. You can select the default one "Product Category".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86812
by maxmo
Replied by maxmo on topic Filter not displaying checkboxes
I set a category for each filter. I tried the "Product Category" and others. Still no checkboxes. And the list filter is still displaying categories instead of products.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86907
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Filter not displaying checkboxes
Hi there,
I think you're not using the right way to get what you want...
I suppose you want your categories (red, blue...) to be displayed with a checkbox beside so people can select one or more category right?
If I'm right, you just have to set ONE filter (like the red one) and select the parent category in the last option ("category").
If I'm right, this filter should display the sub categories with a checkbox non their side
I think you're not using the right way to get what you want...
I suppose you want your categories (red, blue...) to be displayed with a checkbox beside so people can select one or more category right?
If I'm right, you just have to set ONE filter (like the red one) and select the parent category in the last option ("category").
If I'm right, this filter should display the sub categories with a checkbox non their side
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds