- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
Next step crash
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #86663
by jouwnaambord.nl
Next step crash was created by jouwnaambord.nl
Hi,
I just discovered that in the checkout, when the client is asked to fill in the adressform, when they hit the NEXT button instead of the SUBMIT button the page crashes.
Can you take a look at that? www.michelpouliwebshops.nl
B.R.
Michel
I just discovered that in the checkout, when the client is asked to fill in the adressform, when they hit the NEXT button instead of the SUBMIT button the page crashes.
Can you take a look at that? www.michelpouliwebshops.nl
B.R.
Michel
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by jouwnaambord.nl.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #86678
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Next step crash
Hi Michel,
I tested it, I registered 2 time and hit the 2 buttons but it worked well the 2 times, so I don't know what the problem really is
.
I tested it, I registered 2 time and hit the 2 buttons but it worked well the 2 times, so I don't know what the problem really is
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86901
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Next step crash
Hi,
I tried to not fill out the form and click on NEXT, no 404, the message "enter..." is displayed.
You have maybe a cache issue, try to clear the cache.
I tried to not fill out the form and click on NEXT, no 404, the message "enter..." is displayed.
You have maybe a cache issue, try to clear the cache.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
13 years 8 months ago #86920
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Next step crash
Hi,
Thanks Xavier for your answer. I had the cache cleared already but that did not change the error. I discovered that the error only occurs in Firefox (I use version 17.0.1).
Michel.
Thanks Xavier for your answer. I had the cache cleared already but that did not change the error. I discovered that the error only occurs in Firefox (I use version 17.0.1).
Michel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago #86958
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Next step crash
Hi again,
I also use the 17.0.1 firefox version and it's working fine for me, that's weird.
I also use the 17.0.1 firefox version and it's working fine for me, that's weird.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jouwnaambord.nl
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 515
- Thank you received: 22
13 years 8 months ago #86980
by jouwnaambord.nl
Replied by jouwnaambord.nl on topic Next step crash
Thanks for trying again. Strange..,I will test on another location.
Michel
Michel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds