Add to Cart Popup Returns 404 Error
I didn't find anyone else with this problem so must be something I've done. I get a Page Not Found error when the Add to Cart popup option is enabled. This happens on my 1.4.4 live site as well as the 1.4.5 dev site. I don't remember for sure if I've tested that option before, but I thought it was working at some point.
Regards,
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
On your dev website the URL of the popup is:
highdesertvideo.com/hdv_development/dvd-...otice/tmpl-component
This URL has been SEFed.
If you try the non SEFed URL that work:
highdesertvideo.com/hdv_development/inde...otice&tmpl=component
So, there must be something with your SEF. What kind of SEF do you use ? The joomla one ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It's not a big deal on this site as I have the cart module displayed on the product pages and don't plan to use the popup. I was just testing different possibilities and noticed this.
If you think of something, let me know.
Regards,
Ed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As I can see you have removed the display of the popup so we can't see actually from where the problem come.
When you unpublish the facebook module, it's working fine ? What is this module ?
It's possible that this module have some errors causing a 404 on the popup.
Have you the latest version of HikaShop ? 2.2.1 ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Actually I am not shure if this is from installation of those modules. I uninstalled them and still same problem at hikashop.
No I havent latest version. I dont know where to download it. When I go to update option in hikashop backend I receive following message: "You have the latest stable version of HikaShop Essential: 2.2.0".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This bug has been corrected, thanks to download the version 2.2.1 from our website, and install it over your current install.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Site: worldoftextures.com/nytt
Joomla 3.2.1
HikaShop Business: 2.2.3
I have this same problem = "add to cart" pop up window always returns a 404 error message.
Kind regards
Aegir
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I saw in another thread it could be a conflict with a menu item called "checkout"
So I disabled my menu item called "checkout" and the popup works (to big for the window)
But there is no "checkout" button in the cart display, how would you make the checkout option possible?
Kind regards
Aegir
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have made workarounds to use the pop up message, but how do I make this message smaller so it will fit into the 480x140 box or even smaller ?
It seems to want to be in a box that is 1100 pixels wide.
Kind regards
Aegir
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1. Can you give us more information about the problem that you are having through some screenshots or by giving us a link to the page where you are having you issue for example ?
2. It's probably a CSS issue. Your template's CSS which must have a min-width even on the component.php which it shouldn't. You should ask your template provider to fix that.
I can't tell you where and how to modify it unless you give the URL of your website (and please increase the time the popup is opened) so that I can see the CSS of your template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
First I was trying to have the cart as a menu item by using Hikashop/Cart display when creating menu item. The "Proceed to checkout" option didn't show there. So I made a menu item called Checkout. But this made the pop up box return a 404 error.
So I deleted those two menu items, set up an article page called "Your shopping cart" in menu and then activated the Hikashop cart module and assigned it to that page. This is fine and in the end gives good results.
I see you are correct regarding the CSS issue as the pop up box looks fine in the Protostar default Joomla template. I have created the template in Artisteer, so I will try to find out a solution there as it's not an issue with Hikashop.
Thanks again for your reply, it was really helpful.
Kind regards
Aegir
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.