- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
sale pdf .ePup
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #86970
by iinuma
sale pdf .ePup was created by iinuma
Hi all,
I just installed the latest version of HikaShop.
currently version starter.
I wonder if it is possible to offer downloadable file sale type. pdf or. Epup
Basically after validation of the basket, the opportunity for the buyer to download the file.
Thank you in advance for your answers.
Bonjour à tous,
je viens d'installer la dernière version de Hikashop.
pour le moment la version starter.
Je voudrais savoir si il est possible de proposer des fichier téléchargeable
à la vente de type .pdf ou .ePup.
En gros après validation du panier, avoir la possibilité pour l'acheteur de télécharger le fichier.
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.
I just installed the latest version of HikaShop.
currently version starter.
I wonder if it is possible to offer downloadable file sale type. pdf or. Epup
Basically after validation of the basket, the opportunity for the buyer to download the file.
Thank you in advance for your answers.
Bonjour à tous,
je viens d'installer la dernière version de Hikashop.
pour le moment la version starter.
Je voudrais savoir si il est possible de proposer des fichier téléchargeable
à la vente de type .pdf ou .ePup.
En gros après validation du panier, avoir la possibilité pour l'acheteur de télécharger le fichier.
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by iinuma.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago #86990
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic sale pdf .ePup
Hi/Salut iinuma,
Sure, you'll just have to add your epub file through the "file" tab of your product page configuration.
Bien-sur, Il vous suffira simplement d'ajouter votre fichier epub via le tableau "fichier" de la page de configuration de votre produit
Hope this will help you
.
Sure, you'll just have to add your epub file through the "file" tab of your product page configuration.
Bien-sur, Il vous suffira simplement d'ajouter votre fichier epub via le tableau "fichier" de la page de configuration de votre produit
Hope this will help you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #86999
by iinuma
Replied by iinuma on topic sale pdf .ePup
Salut Mohamed,
Thank you for your answer.
I will try this approach.
I find the app.
Thank you for your answer.
I will try this approach.
I find the app.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds