- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
terms and conditions
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #87394
by cobinet_edv
terms and conditions was created by cobinet_edv
Hallo,
I don't see terms and conditions, though I have choosed Article in terms and conditions window in checkout.
Is it possible, I would display only sentence "I am agree with terms and conditions" with checkbox, without to display "Terms and Conditions" Article, and the customer can order, only if checkbox is answered with Yes?
Thanks
I don't see terms and conditions, though I have choosed Article in terms and conditions window in checkout.
Is it possible, I would display only sentence "I am agree with terms and conditions" with checkbox, without to display "Terms and Conditions" Article, and the customer can order, only if checkbox is answered with Yes?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago #87451
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic terms and conditions
Hi,
Can you show me with some screenshots how did you configured your checkout and your checkout workflow through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?
Can you show me with some screenshots how did you configured your checkout and your checkout workflow through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #87471
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic terms and conditions
Hier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago #87474
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic terms and conditions
Ok, so the solution would be to put a "Terms and conditions" step to your checkout workflow, and then it should work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #87559
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic terms and conditions
But the "Terms and conditions" step is already added to checkout workflow.
You can see it on the scrrenshot.
Or am I wrong?
Thanks
You can see it on the scrrenshot.
Or am I wrong?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #87564
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic terms and conditions
Ok, I have it
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago #87570
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic terms and conditions
Ok so everything is working fine ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 8 months ago #87572
by cobinet_edv
Replied by cobinet_edv on topic terms and conditions
Yes, thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds