Skip to main content

Notice: Undefined index: (checkout only)

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #87520 by tcuellar
First off - Great extension!!

Just one hiccup:

on the second step of checkout, I get this message at the top of my screen:

Notice: Undefined index: option in /var/www/centerranch/templates/theme1002/index.php on line 39

and

Notice: Undefined index: option in /var/www/centerranch/templates/theme1002/html/layouts/body_mainbody.php on line 33
in the content window....

I figure it has to be something with my cart's interaction with my template, but I haven't enough scripting experience to feel comfortable making modifications to my php files...

I welcome any feedback!

Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by tcuellar. Reason: clarification

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #87568 by Xavier
Hi,

Does it happen only on the checkout page ?
Try to "Force a menu on checkout" in the checkout options of HikaShop. It will force to use the same module as the selected menu and could maybe remove the notice.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #87622 by tcuellar
yes, it only happens in the checkout page. step 1.

I'm happy to send admin credentials to have you poke around and see what I could do differently.

Currently I have two payment options: local pickup and paypal.
I see where there is an option to force a menu, but am unsure which one (i have a bunch to choose from) to use.. I'm trying all on them in the meantime without much luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #87636 by Eliot
Hi there,

Xavier gave you one solution which could have work but it's definitely a template issue.
You should contact your template provider, as you can the problem come from one of his files.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #87651 by tcuellar
I appreciate you looking into this, but am still having trouble figuring out where to go from here. Templatemonster doesn't support third party carts. Can I ask that someone login and see if there is setting that I am missing? I think its a quick fix and I'm sooo close! Please help me. Again, I'm happy to provide admin credentials.... I feel really stuck between template vendor and hikashop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #87730 by nicolas
In the joomla configuration set the "error reporting" option to "none" and you won't see these messages of your template anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum