- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
order of products in a category
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #87731
by thomas.boepple
order of products in a category was created by thomas.boepple
I would like to change the order of items listed in a category.
The URL is: www.juzodesign.com/index.php/categories/...2-designer-wearables
At present it is oldest first and then as I add items they go to the end of the page.
So I guess instead of ascending I have to chose descending - only where exactly do I do that?
Thomas
The URL is: www.juzodesign.com/index.php/categories/...2-designer-wearables
At present it is oldest first and then as I add items they go to the end of the page.
So I guess instead of ascending I have to chose descending - only where exactly do I do that?
Thomas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #87766
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic order of products in a category
Hi thomas,
If you want to change the ordering of your category listing, you'll just have to use the Ordering field option through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Your category listing'".
Hope this will help you
If you want to change the ordering of your category listing, you'll just have to use the Ordering field option through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'Your category listing'".
Hope this will help you
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 8 months ago #87900
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic order of products in a category
Thank you Mohamed,
logically I have no problem with the path you are pointing out - and I know the view.
My problem is this: I come to this page: www.juzodesign.com/index.php/categories/...2-designer-wearables
by comming from www.juzodesign.com/index.php/categories
So Hika shop displays the category 12 - designer - wearables, that I have created as a category. How do I get to the menu or module that gives me the option to change the ordering?
So in a nutshell- what is the path to a category - how do I alter the order of products within that category?
logically I have no problem with the path you are pointing out - and I know the view.
My problem is this: I come to this page: www.juzodesign.com/index.php/categories/...2-designer-wearables
by comming from www.juzodesign.com/index.php/categories
So Hika shop displays the category 12 - designer - wearables, that I have created as a category. How do I get to the menu or module that gives me the option to change the ordering?
So in a nutshell- what is the path to a category - how do I alter the order of products within that category?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 8 months ago #87908
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic order of products in a category
Issue solved
It has nothing to do with blindness.
There is an issue with the backend template - rt mission control does not display the tool bar.
Thanks for the help - as always
It has nothing to do with blindness.
There is an issue with the backend template - rt mission control does not display the tool bar.
Thanks for the help - as always
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds