change fonts
13 years 8 months ago #87858
by gerardtb
change fonts was created by gerardtb
Hi,
How can I change the font type, size, color.
Now the fonts in the modules of hikashop have all kind of colors and the font type and size I like to change.
I think I can do this in de CSS but where?
Thanks, Gerard
How can I change the font type, size, color.
Now the fonts in the modules of hikashop have all kind of colors and the font type and size I like to change.
I think I can do this in de CSS but where?
Thanks, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #87925
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic change fonts
Hi,
You can find documentation about CSS customizations here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
You can find documentation about CSS customizations here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88009
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic change fonts
Hi Xavier,
Thanks for all you solutions.
Is it posible to give me a better idea where to look in the CSS file?
I print the CSS file, it's more than 30 pages and in the documentation I can't find the solution to my problem.
Ones again thanks for all your time.
With alle the information from you and your team we will go for the business version of hikashop.
Best regards, Gerard
Thanks for all you solutions.
Is it posible to give me a better idea where to look in the CSS file?
I print the CSS file, it's more than 30 pages and in the documentation I can't find the solution to my problem.
Ones again thanks for all your time.
With alle the information from you and your team we will go for the business version of hikashop.
Best regards, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #88050
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic change fonts
Hi,
This forum is a support forum, we don't support css or customizations.
To edit the fonts and the colors, you can add new CSS properties in the frontend CSS file (HikaShop > Configuration > Display).
To know which property to add, you can use your browser console to find the class to edit. Like said in the FAQ.
We know that we have to improve the documentation, that's why I'm actually writing a tutorial about customizations.
This forum is a support forum, we don't support css or customizations.
To edit the fonts and the colors, you can add new CSS properties in the frontend CSS file (HikaShop > Configuration > Display).
To know which property to add, you can use your browser console to find the class to edit. Like said in the FAQ.
We know that we have to improve the documentation, that's why I'm actually writing a tutorial about customizations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gerardtb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 8 months ago #88051
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic change fonts
I found a solution. With the new Adobe Dreamweaver I can edit de css file easy.
Thanks again for your fast responds!
Thanks again for your fast responds!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds