- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
Product characteristics
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 8 months ago #87898
by thomas.boepple
Product characteristics was created by thomas.boepple
I am trying to add characteristics to a product.
documentation reads: "you need to the characteristics management interface accessible via the main HikaShop menu"
I searched through my Hika menu - but I could not find this management interface.
From the product itself I can not do it when using the 'add characteristics' button.
Perhaps I am blind or can't read the screen, but could you please give me the path to this characteristics management interface?
Thanks for your help - it is always great
documentation reads: "you need to the characteristics management interface accessible via the main HikaShop menu"
I searched through my Hika menu - but I could not find this management interface.
From the product itself I can not do it when using the 'add characteristics' button.
Perhaps I am blind or can't read the screen, but could you please give me the path to this characteristics management interface?
Thanks for your help - it is always great
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thomas.boepple
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 2
13 years 8 months ago #87911
by thomas.boepple
Replied by thomas.boepple on topic Product characteristics
Issue resolved.
I had a template problem in the backend: rt mission control did not show the tool bar
I had a template problem in the backend: rt mission control did not show the tool bar
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds