Skip to main content

Error message on product listing page

More
13 years 7 months ago #87938 by nolanf76
Hello,

I have a website that is 'live' - www.flttrainingmanchester.com/index.php/ and I have an error appearing that I have not seen before on this website.

On the Course Dates and Prices page - which has a list of products where a customer can select a product and then go on to to select a date for the course - I have the following error appearing at the top of the page 'The default value of one of the characteristics of that product isn't available as a variant. Please check the characteristics and variants of that product'. I have updated the website and taken out any past dates which I thought was the original problem - but this has not solved the error message.

Can anyone help please?

Many Thanks
Fiona

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #87942 by tjharvey

I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nolanf76

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #87945 by nolanf76
Thanks Tom - I'm sure why it has disappeared!

Appreciate your response.

Fiona

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum