random picture disapeer
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #88270
by gerardtb
random picture disapeer was created by gerardtb
Hi,
In the module to display random picture I change from normal picture to carousel.
After I switch back there is no picture any more
!
What I do I can't get the picture back.
I hope you have a simple solution for me.
Best regards,
Gerard
In the module to display random picture I change from normal picture to carousel.
After I switch back there is no picture any more
What I do I can't get the picture back.
I hope you have a simple solution for me.
Best regards,
Gerard
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by gerardtb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #88272
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic random picture disapeer
My mistake there was a dot in the picture size
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by gerardtb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds