- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 11
No address in checkout
No matter which of the four options I choose, there will be nothing in. Do you have an idea of where the error occurs?
If I choose to disable address in the box flow then this will not work.
I have just add'ed some fields to the costumer for some additional information
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I think that you'll just have to :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout"
- Add an "address" step to your advanced checkout workflow
Hope this will help you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This is how the checkout is set.
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
PS: can you also put the login in the first step ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It will be best as we not let the customers create an account. Therefor the login is not possible.
I can send you a pm with a link? because the site do not have to be indexed by google
Edit: I have now tried a lot of configuration opportunities, but no one of them are adding the address etc. to the costumers.
Here is the backend
And how its look like in frontend
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
If you want to have a checkout without registration but with address, you will have to have both "login" and "address" views in the checkout workflow. Then, in the Checkout tab of the configuration, you can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in order to remove the creation of a user account. Also,...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And when it pop up, there is no field to fill in an email address..
I think is it a registration plugin I either have enabled that is making the bug?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Is it because I have added some costumer fields to the address columns in the database?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have just tried to disable my fields and then it works.. but we need the fields..
I Send you a pm with a link and an account
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I understand you do not find errors right now. But when I have defined some user fields, it is not possible to enter address information in the fields on the customer.
Right now I have disabled them and then it works.
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
EDIT: I have now tried to put a field into "user" but it's not showed anywhere in user or in the order. But it worked without any fail..
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I tried to publish an address field on your website and it properly displayed on the address form and the form was submitted properly and the data in that new custom address field was saved as well.
Are you talking about the fact that you don't see the data of the address field in the address display ? In that case, that's normal. You need to edit the files "address_template" via the menu Display->Views in order to add the display tags for the new address fields.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Right now as the site is configured, there you can see what I mean.. I have published the 4 fields and nothing happens when I go to checkout
EDIT: I have now tried to add the fields in the template as you wrote, but still the same problems.
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'address_tank' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT IGNORE INTO `jh2w5_hikashop_address` ( `address_firstname`,`address_lastname`,`address_street`,`address_post_code`,`address_city`,`address_telephone`,`address_tank`,`address_placering`,`address_tanktype`,`address_oplysninger`,`address_user_id`,`address_default` ) VALUES ( 'test_hikashop','test_hikashop','test_hikashop','test_hikashop','test_hikashop','000000000','---','test_hikashop','Jordtank','','33','1' )
That means that you created that custom field and either removed that field from the table in the database later on OR that the column couldn't be added to the table.
The simplest is to delete the custom field and create a new one for it.
Then, try again to register and see if you don't have again the same issue with another custom address field, etc.
You can read more about that here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...lity-issues.html#SQL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have made a new site on another URL and there it works perfectly.
Now I have copied/pasted the fields in the database, and it still not working..
Here is a screen dump from the database, and the fields is in it..
EDIT: I have now tried to copy the table _hikashop_fields but still I got problems..
14/2-13: I have now tried to set my site just like the other i wrote up. And still the adressfield is poppin up, where it on the other site is a row on checkout. Can the bug be in my template?
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As I said the problem is that the field was not added to the table of the field. So it's not the field table which has a problem but the address table. It's missing the column of the field.
As the documentation explains, simply add the field with a MySQL query via phpmyadmin and that will automatically solve the error. The query should be:
ALTER TABLE jh2w5_hikashop_address ADD `address_tank` TEXT NULL;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I haven't read is as the adress table..
I have now fixed and tried it, and its working
I'm using firebug, forumsearch, dokumentation and then I ask.. It's so easy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.