- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Sending a carbon copy of a new created order.
13 years 7 months ago #88642
by ngou
Sending a carbon copy of a new created order. was created by ngou
Hello,
I would like to know how I could modify Hikashop v2.0 to send a copy of the notification email that a client receives after he has placed an order, I would like this carbon-copy email to be forwarded to a predefined email.
Thank you in advance,
Nick.
I would like to know how I could modify Hikashop v2.0 to send a copy of the notification email that a client receives after he has placed an order, I would like this carbon-copy email to be forwarded to a predefined email.
Thank you in advance,
Nick.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #88715
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Sending a carbon copy of a new created order.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ngou
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds