Skip to main content

Upgrading to Hikashop 2.1.0

More
13 years 7 months ago #88858 by insegnalo
Hi,

I would like to know if you are upgrading from Hikashop 2.0 to 2.1... there are special procedures to protect all data.

I have to reinstall hikamarket?

All the changes I made to the various files, also following the advice of the forum, will be lost?

Changes to the language files

Thanks for all the advice

Fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #88930 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Upgrading to Hikashop 2.1.0
Hi,

If you have edited the files via the HikaShop interface you should lose nothing.
Have you use the menu "Display > Views" to edit the different views ?
Use the overriding part of the Language file ?

Don't forget to make a backup with for example Akeeba Backup before updating. We never know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: insegnalo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum