- Posts: 214
- Thank you received: 1
Aligning the Price on the Products Page
13 years 7 months ago #88996
by matps
Aligning the Price on the Products Page was created by matps
Hi Guys, simple one (hopefully)...
www.breakoutbox.co.uk/index.php/pcbmodul...module-top-connector
As you can see on my page, the price (£ 69.92 each) is shifted slightly right. How can I get it to be centered left (I assume this is the issue) so that it lines up with the Weight, Widths etc?
www.breakoutbox.co.uk/index.php/pcbmodul...module-top-connector
As you can see on my page, the price (£ 69.92 each) is shifted slightly right. How can I get it to be centered left (I assume this is the issue) so that it lines up with the Weight, Widths etc?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89111
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Aligning the Price on the Products Page
Hi,
You have to edit the css property: .hikashop_product_price_full to set "text-align: left;"
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
You have to edit the css property: .hikashop_product_price_full to set "text-align: left;"
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89251
by matps
Replied by matps on topic Aligning the Price on the Products Page
Hi Xavier, that worked perfectly, thank you!
Another question if I may. I rounded the edges for buttons in Configuration > System by giving /* cart buttons */ the property of "border-radius:5p". However, the 'glow' when you click on the button is still square.
Which other lines in the css do I need to change to get the corners of the buttons rounded as well?
Kind Regards,
Matthew
Another question if I may. I rounded the edges for buttons in Configuration > System by giving /* cart buttons */ the property of "border-radius:5p". However, the 'glow' when you click on the button is still square.
Which other lines in the css do I need to change to get the corners of the buttons rounded as well?
Kind Regards,
Matthew
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89385
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Aligning the Price on the Products Page
Hi,
You have to use the "#button:active" attribute.
Google can help you
www.usabilitypost.com/2008/12/16/pressed-button-state-with-css/
You have to use the "#button:active" attribute.
Google can help you
www.usabilitypost.com/2008/12/16/pressed-button-state-with-css/
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds