Skip to main content

download all prices as a pdf list

More
13 years 7 months ago #89041 by inchkape
Is there some way I could allow my customers to download the whole list of products and their prices as a pdf price list?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89100 by Xavier
There is actually no way of doing that, but I add it on the TODO list.

If you have good PHP knowledge I think that the best way is to create a new plugin, this plugin must add a button on the frontend and onCLick on this button call a function to have all the products, format the data and then export is as PDF.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum