Skip to main content

Styles: Box around the icon of the categories

More
13 years 7 months ago #89095 by insegnalo
Hi,

How do I remove the box around the icon of the categories?

With the same configuration, the box does not appear in the standard template
when I put the template is pictureblue instead!

I attach images!

thanks

Fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89145 by Xavier
Hi,

You have maybe to edit the css properties in the pictureblue css file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89156 by insegnalo
What should do I do to change css file?

Why in the default template is not required this change?

thanks
Fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89347 by nicolas
Hi,

In each listing (that you can edit via the menu Display->Content menus/modules), there is an option "Item box border" which you can turn on or off for the listing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89469 by insegnalo
Hi Nicolas

is already so!

I repeat that With the same configuration, the box does not appear in the standard template
when I put the template is pictureblue instead.

So it is an obvious problem of template!

look at the images attached to the first post

Thanks
Fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89584 by Xavier
Hi,

The pictureblue style seems to add these properties. Try to edit the front end css file of HikaShop and add/edit the properties:
.hikashop_subcontainer_border{ border:none !important;}
.hikashop_subcontainer{background-color: #xxxxxx !important;}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89690 by insegnalo
Hi, xavier

Nothing to do!

I entered the code into front end css file

but nothing changes

What can we do?

thanks
Fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89794 by Xavier
So try to add it in the pictureblue css file.
Could you give us a link to your website ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89798 by insegnalo
Hi Xavier

you need the address for accessing on the backoffice / FTP
or only the address of siteweb

The site is www.insegnalo.it
This hikashop catalog page is: www.insegnalo.it/catalogo-corsi-online/

thanks
Fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89848 by Xavier
I was just needing the url of the website, the file to edit is: www.insegnalo.it/media/com_hikashop/css/style_pictureblue.css
And you need to remove the properties:
background-color: #FFFFFF !important;
border: 1px solid #DDDDDD !important;

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89861 by insegnalo
Hi,

these properties are there because you told me to put them

www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...ategories.html#89584

however, I have deleted and nothing happens

Regards
Fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #89960 by Xavier
Hi,

I told you to set border to "none" to remove the borders, and set the background color to your page background color, or set it to transparent.

Can you give us a backend acces ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #90010 by insegnalo
Hi,

I don't want the border to become transparent for all pages

In other module I need visible.

You can fix the template so that it responds to commands from the backoffice?

thanks
Fabio

Configuration:
Joomla: 2.5.9
Hikashop: 2.1.1
Hikamarket: 1.1.2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #90048 by Xavier
The problem is that the picture blue style seems to override the properties for the boxes.
You have to remove the previous properties in the picture blue css file to let the default HikaShop options manage the border and background color.
The following user(s) said Thank You: insegnalo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.304 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum