Best Credit Card Company
13 years 7 months ago #89225
by simo90
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Best Credit Card Company was created by simo90
While I appreciate all the credit card payment options, it makes it difficult for the beginner who is trying to find the best one.
Can you point me in the right direction regarding a few credit card companies. I am just starting out and only making a few sales a month, so I am wanting an option that has low or no monthly fees. Basically, I am looking for something like paypal, but I would people to be able to pay on my website instead of having to go to paypal. What are the best options here?
Second, once sales pick up, are there 3 or 4 options most people prefer?
Last, I'm assuming I'll need to change my site to a secure site. If so, is there a way of doing this only for the store? I don't want to break the links to my site and the links within my site.
Can you point me in the right direction regarding a few credit card companies. I am just starting out and only making a few sales a month, so I am wanting an option that has low or no monthly fees. Basically, I am looking for something like paypal, but I would people to be able to pay on my website instead of having to go to paypal. What are the best options here?
Second, once sales pick up, are there 3 or 4 options most people prefer?
Last, I'm assuming I'll need to change my site to a secure site. If so, is there a way of doing this only for the store? I don't want to break the links to my site and the links within my site.
Brad
Sunday School Teacher Training
www.m2820.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89233
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Best Credit Card Company
Then PayPal Pro is a potential solution. It's PayPal, but your users pay on your website.
Available payment gateways and possible rates depends on where you're based and what currency you want your users to be able to use and the amount of sales you have and the average cart total amount. There is not one correct answer regarding payment gateways.
I also don't know all to rates of all the payment gateways. I can tell you that for France, above a few thousand euros of monthly payments, it's usually better to contract directly with your bank than use PayPal.
You can turn on the "Force SSL on checkout" option of the configuration and our "no ssl outside checkout" plugin for SSL only on the checkout:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...s.html?lang=en#33381
Available payment gateways and possible rates depends on where you're based and what currency you want your users to be able to use and the amount of sales you have and the average cart total amount. There is not one correct answer regarding payment gateways.
I also don't know all to rates of all the payment gateways. I can tell you that for France, above a few thousand euros of monthly payments, it's usually better to contract directly with your bank than use PayPal.
You can turn on the "Force SSL on checkout" option of the configuration and our "no ssl outside checkout" plugin for SSL only on the checkout:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...s.html?lang=en#33381
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds