Cart layout
13 years 7 months ago #89324
by gerardtb
Cart layout was created by gerardtb
Hi,
I like to change the simple layout for my Cart.
I like the layout from your demo, with the button "Proceed to checkout" and total price.
How can I do this.
Thanks, Gerard
I like to change the simple layout for my Cart.
I like the layout from your demo, with the button "Proceed to checkout" and total price.
How can I do this.
Thanks, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89417
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart layout
Hi,
First of all you have to disable the mini cart option to have the products listing.
And the view to edit for the other changes is "product / cart". You can take the demo view as example for the modifications.
First of all you have to disable the mini cart option to have the products listing.
And the view to edit for the other changes is "product / cart". You can take the demo view as example for the modifications.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #90327
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Cart layout
Hi Xavier,
I still can't find it.
Where can I put extra spaceline between the text: "1 artikel(en)-€24,50" and the button: "naar uw winkelwagen".
I hope you pinpoint the place in the view to be edit.
Best regards, Gerard
I still can't find it.
Where can I put extra spaceline between the text: "1 artikel(en)-€24,50" and the button: "naar uw winkelwagen".
I hope you pinpoint the place in the view to be edit.
Best regards, Gerard
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by gerardtb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90549
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cart layout
Hi,
For the space, you can use the following property:
Thanks to read that doc:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ustomize-layout.html
For the space, you can use the following property:
Code:
#hikashop_cart_module #hikashop_cart_input_button{
margin-top: 10px;
}
Thanks to read that doc:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...ustomize-layout.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds