Change layout issues
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #89325
by gerardtb
Change layout issues was created by gerardtb
Hi,
I would like to change the layout on a number of points.
1. In the product view I like to change the position/location of price, characteristics and costum fields.
Also I like to change the height and width of the box and button.
2. I like also to change the checkout layout specially the spacing between picture and text
I looked in the CSS file and Views but I can't find the right items
Thanks for your time,
Gerard
I would like to change the layout on a number of points.
1. In the product view I like to change the position/location of price, characteristics and costum fields.
Also I like to change the height and width of the box and button.
2. I like also to change the checkout layout specially the spacing between picture and text
I looked in the CSS file and Views but I can't find the right items
Thanks for your time,
Gerard
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by gerardtb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89422
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change layout issues
Hi,
Have you read the documentation about CSS ?
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
We will publish a little tutorial for this kind of customizations.
Have you read the documentation about CSS ?
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css
We will publish a little tutorial for this kind of customizations.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89443
by gerardtb
Replied by gerardtb on topic Change layout issues
Hi,
Ik read the css documentation button it's not give me the information what I need.
When can I expect the tutorial?
Best regards, Gerard
Ik read the css documentation button it's not give me the information what I need.
When can I expect the tutorial?
Best regards, Gerard
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89464
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Change layout issues
Hi,
This tutorial should be available this week.
This tutorial should be available this week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gerardtb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds