- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Can't update version 1.5.8
- unclefudgly
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #89359
by unclefudgly
Can't update version 1.5.8 was created by unclefudgly
Hi
I have been trying to update one of mys sites to latest version 2.1.0 to test it out but no matter what I try install does not complete. I just get the white screen of nothing!. I have increased memory in php.ini to 128M but it hasn't helped. I have turned on errors as well but don't see anything relevant.
Joomla Version 2.5.9
Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?
I have been trying to update one of mys sites to latest version 2.1.0 to test it out but no matter what I try install does not complete. I just get the white screen of nothing!. I have increased memory in php.ini to 128M but it hasn't helped. I have turned on errors as well but don't see anything relevant.
Joomla Version 2.5.9
Any ideas what I could be doing wrong?
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by unclefudgly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- unclefudgly
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #89410
by unclefudgly
Replied by unclefudgly on topic Can't update version 1.5.8
never mind
I eventually figured it out. had to increase Max execution time to 60seconds
I eventually figured it out. had to increase Max execution time to 60seconds
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds