- Posts: 392
- Thank you received: 0
Hikasocial rewards
13 years 7 months ago #89561
by Bugger101
Hikasocial rewards was created by Bugger101
Hi!
I am wanting to know if it is possible to add the Hikasocial rewards: www.glimlag.gr/products/hikasocial-for-hikashop to the order confirmation page, so that after a customer makes an order, they have the chance to tweet etc and be rewarded?
Also, would love to integrate the AWO refer a friend on this order confirmation page also.
Thanks so much
I am wanting to know if it is possible to add the Hikasocial rewards: www.glimlag.gr/products/hikasocial-for-hikashop to the order confirmation page, so that after a customer makes an order, they have the chance to tweet etc and be rewarded?
Also, would love to integrate the AWO refer a friend on this order confirmation page also.
Thanks so much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89626
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Hikasocial rewards
Hi there,
Since we didn't developed this component we cannot answer you. You should contact the developer for more informations.
However, I think this is using a tag system so you should be able to add it almost everywhere on your website
Since we didn't developed this component we cannot answer you. You should contact the developer for more informations.
However, I think this is using a tag system so you should be able to add it almost everywhere on your website
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds