- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Reserved versus Sold
13 years 7 months ago #89760
by peteritv
Reserved versus Sold was created by peteritv
Hi there!
In my shop I want to make a visual difference between products that are reserved (ordered, but not actually paid for) and sold (done deal). Right now I am doing it like this:
It works, but it has the disadvantage of the price being lost at the end.
Do you have any thoughts on the subject?
Greetz,
Peter
In my shop I want to make a visual difference between products that are reserved (ordered, but not actually paid for) and sold (done deal). Right now I am doing it like this:
- When the stock counter reaches zero, I override "out of stock" --> "reserved"
- Then after a sale I set the price to 0 and override "free" --> "sold"
It works, but it has the disadvantage of the price being lost at the end.
Do you have any thoughts on the subject?
Greetz,
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89823
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Reserved versus Sold
Hi,
You can use the Product end date in the product edition page to set a end date, this will keep the price of the product, and you have to change the translation for out of date product.
You can use the Product end date in the product edition page to set a end date, this will keep the price of the product, and you have to change the translation for out of date product.
The following user(s) said Thank You: peteritv
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #89824
by peteritv
Replied by peteritv on topic Reserved versus Sold
Hi Xavier,
Great suggestion!
Thanks
Great suggestion!
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds