- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 1
Getting a blank screen on the checkout process
13 years 7 months ago #89834
by jaomedes
Getting a blank screen on the checkout process was created by jaomedes
Hello,
Having a Joomla 3.02 site.
I have installed and configured Hikashop. I am getting a completely blank screen when going to checkout.
The same configuration works in a test server with no issues. In my test server I can perform purchases and complete them through Paypal. In the production server always getting the blank screen when going to checkout.
I have tried several strategies:
- Install Hikashop in the server from scratch. The server didn't have the component installed --> Issue observed
- Restoring the production server from the test server --> Issue observed
- Deleting the checkout menu and recreating it again. --> Issue observed
Any help?
Many thanks,
Jose
Having a Joomla 3.02 site.
I have installed and configured Hikashop. I am getting a completely blank screen when going to checkout.
The same configuration works in a test server with no issues. In my test server I can perform purchases and complete them through Paypal. In the production server always getting the blank screen when going to checkout.
I have tried several strategies:
- Install Hikashop in the server from scratch. The server didn't have the component installed --> Issue observed
- Restoring the production server from the test server --> Issue observed
- Deleting the checkout menu and recreating it again. --> Issue observed
Any help?
Many thanks,
Jose
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #89888
by jaomedes
Replied by jaomedes on topic Getting a blank screen on the checkout process
Issue SOLVED. There was a memory limit problem on the WEb Server from the ISP.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by jaomedes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds