Skip to main content

How To Get Better Registration Errors?

More
13 years 7 months ago #90097 by newmandoesit
Right now, if a user tries to register an account using an email address that's already been used - all they get is "Error" at the bottom of the page... Um, how do I get that o say something useful instead? Like "Email Already in use, try again sparky".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #90145 by Xavier
Are you talking about the registration in the checkout ?
Can you give us a link to your website and an email to try ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #90232 by newmandoesit
Never mind, lol I'm an idiot. I just didn't scroll down far enough to see the actual error. Didn't notice until I did the screen shot and was about highlight the lack of error code....

So, um, yeah.

I really appreciate it and I think I'm about to get my client to buy this thing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum