- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 2
We did not find a license attached to your website
13 years 7 months ago #90283
by Shulha
The point is that in a week or so I am going to move my site to another domain. Do I have to attach my license to both this domain and the further domain? Or I can postpone attaching it to the current domain and just attach it to the new one.
Thanks for the reply.
We did not find a license attached to your website was created by Shulha
I was notified by the means of "Updates Available" section in my back-end.Hikashop Business
We did not find a license attached to your website www.domsveta.by/ .
The point is that in a week or so I am going to move my site to another domain. Do I have to attach my license to both this domain and the further domain? Or I can postpone attaching it to the current domain and just attach it to the new one.
Thanks for the reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90387
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic We did not find a license attached to your website
Hi,
You can attach the subscription to the website you want based on what you need. You can change it at any time later on anyway.
You can do that via the menu Your account->Your subscriptions on our website.
Please make sure that you click on the "purge cache" button of the joomla updater once you put the current URL of the website in your susbcription area so that joomla can correctly retrieve the update.
You can attach the subscription to the website you want based on what you need. You can change it at any time later on anyway.
You can do that via the menu Your account->Your subscriptions on our website.
Please make sure that you click on the "purge cache" button of the joomla updater once you put the current URL of the website in your susbcription area so that joomla can correctly retrieve the update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds