- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
MIGS payment plugin
13 years 7 months ago #90288
by Bunbury60
MIGS payment plugin was created by Bunbury60
When configuring the MIGS plugin there is no option to configure the ANZ secure code.
Am I missing something
Am I missing something
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90312
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic MIGS payment plugin
Hi,
Migs VPC is compatible with several platforms which does not use the same "words / appellations".
I think that your ANZ secure code should be the "Access key" option of the plugin.
Regards,
Migs VPC is compatible with several platforms which does not use the same "words / appellations".
I think that your ANZ secure code should be the "Access key" option of the plugin.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bunbury60
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90354
by Bunbury60
Replied by Bunbury60 on topic MIGS payment plugin
Hi Jerome,
I just realised that the plugin is designed to work as a merchant hosted system whereas we are currently setup with the bank as a server hosted system.
I will discuss with the bank on Monday regarding changing to merchant hosted system .
When using server hosted transactions you need the secure hash to generate trust in the transaction result.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Regards
Dennis
I just realised that the plugin is designed to work as a merchant hosted system whereas we are currently setup with the bank as a server hosted system.
I will discuss with the bank on Monday regarding changing to merchant hosted system .
When using server hosted transactions you need the secure hash to generate trust in the transaction result.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Regards
Dennis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds