- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
delete default image in category
13 years 7 months ago #90310
by crown777
delete default image in category was created by crown777
If I do not need to display the default image in category/
How I can delete image
How I can delete image
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90403
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic delete default image in category
Hi,
The default image is an HikaShop image (but you can change it in the configuration).
I think that the best way would be to not display the category images by selecting another category listing type.
Regards,
The default image is an HikaShop image (but you can change it in the configuration).
I think that the best way would be to not display the category images by selecting another category listing type.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90412
by crown777
Replied by crown777 on topic delete default image in category
and if I want to show only the text?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90570
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic delete default image in category
In the content module option, you can set the "type of layout" to "title" if the listing type is "div". Else you can choose "list" for the listing type.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds