- Posts: 241
- Thank you received: 5
<SOLVED> registration required for some - not all
- cberry1971
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #90337
by cberry1971
<SOLVED> registration required for some - not all was created by cberry1971
I have some products where user registration is necessary. However, others it is not. Is there a way to turn off registration for some products but not others.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by cberry1971.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90449
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic User registration required for some but not all
Hi,
It is not possible in HikaShop and I don't see how it could be done easily.
The registration option is a global option, maybe a system plugin could change the config dynamically depending the cart but I am not sure that it would work perfectly.
Regards,
It is not possible in HikaShop and I don't see how it could be done easily.
The registration option is a global option, maybe a system plugin could change the config dynamically depending the cart but I am not sure that it would work perfectly.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cberry1971
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds