- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
[Solved]request support for VAT calculation
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #90426
by webdc
[Solved]request support for VAT calculation was created by webdc
Sorry for my English I will attempt to make me understand.
I installed hikashop recently I had no problems until I logo to buy and when to proceed to payment do not calculate VAT.
someone can help me I dont understand how I can do?
I would also say that when it comes to calculating makes me pay without VAT even if product is calculated
I am attaching both image that also the site in order to find a solution
Thanks in advance
site: valechan27.altervista.org
I installed hikashop recently I had no problems until I logo to buy and when to proceed to payment do not calculate VAT.
someone can help me I dont understand how I can do?
I would also say that when it comes to calculating makes me pay without VAT even if product is calculated
I am attaching both image that also the site in order to find a solution
Thanks in advance
site: valechan27.altervista.org
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by webdc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #90604
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic request support for VAT calculation
Hi,
Your VAT is already included in your product price (your "Pentola in alluminio - Tegame" price is 19€ without VAT and 22,99€ with the VAT of 3,99€), so everything seems to be fine
.
Your VAT is already included in your product price (your "Pentola in alluminio - Tegame" price is 19€ without VAT and 22,99€ with the VAT of 3,99€), so everything seems to be fine
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #90667
by webdc
Replied by webdc on topic request support for VAT calculation
However, if you then go to pay makes paying without VAT then 19.00
can you help me figure out if you want I send access keys because I know that is not configured properly
is when you register then does not pay VAT
I also sent the login so you signup and see who do not calculate
can you help me figure out if you want I send access keys because I know that is not configured properly
is when you register then does not pay VAT
I also sent the login so you signup and see who do not calculate
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by webdc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 7 months ago #90700
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic request support for VAT calculation
I've done some test through your website and everything is working fine, you have set the "ZONE" option of your VAT to Italy, so if your billing address isn't from Italy, the VAT won't be added
.
The following user(s) said Thank You: webdc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds