JCE editor
13 years 7 months ago #90465
by luppe
JCE editor was created by luppe
hi
Can jce editor cause any problems with hikashop
I'm using a template from yootheme and I got some problems with correct showing css styles from hikashop
In the back end the system check from yootheme template is giving this
Multiple jQuery Libraries found. Please make sure these don't conflict each other.
/components/com_jce/editor/libraries/js/jquery/jquery-1.7.2.min.js
/components/com_jce/editor/libraries/js/jquery/jquery-ui-1.8.21.custom.min.js
/components/com_jce/editor/libraries/js/jquery/jquery-ui-layout.js
/media/com_hikashop/js/jquery-1.6.2.js
/media/com_hikashop/js/jquery-ui-1.8.15.custom.min.js
/media/com_hikashop/js/jquery-ui-1.8.22.custom.min.js
Or is there a conflict with the yootheme Template
thanks for any help
Can jce editor cause any problems with hikashop
I'm using a template from yootheme and I got some problems with correct showing css styles from hikashop
In the back end the system check from yootheme template is giving this
Multiple jQuery Libraries found. Please make sure these don't conflict each other.
/components/com_jce/editor/libraries/js/jquery/jquery-1.7.2.min.js
/components/com_jce/editor/libraries/js/jquery/jquery-ui-1.8.21.custom.min.js
/components/com_jce/editor/libraries/js/jquery/jquery-ui-layout.js
/media/com_hikashop/js/jquery-1.6.2.js
/media/com_hikashop/js/jquery-ui-1.8.15.custom.min.js
/media/com_hikashop/js/jquery-ui-1.8.22.custom.min.js
Or is there a conflict with the yootheme Template
thanks for any help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90519
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic JCE editor
Hi,
You should use the jquery easy plugin to avoid that issue:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...jquery-scripts/18327
You should use the jquery easy plugin to avoid that issue:
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/core-en...jquery-scripts/18327
The following user(s) said Thank You: luppe
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds