- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 0
login dectivating
- cobinet_edv
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #90602
by cobinet_edv
login dectivating was created by cobinet_edv
Hallo,
I test Hikashop and don't want, that user can login.
How can I deactivate login?
Thanks
I test Hikashop and don't want, that user can login.
How can I deactivate login?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 7 months ago #90635
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic login dectivating
Hi,
If you don't want your customer to login or to be registered to your website, I think that this link will probably help you :
Hope this will help you.
If you don't want your customer to login or to be registered to your website, I think that this link will probably help you :
If you want to have a checkout without registration but with address, you will have to have both "login" and "address" views in the checkout workflow. Then, in the Checkout tab of the configuration, you can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in order to remove the creation of a user account. Also, you can turn off the "login" option there to remove the login area of the checkout.
That way, you will still have the address form but no user account would be created.
That "Registration" option is only available in our commercial editions.
Hope this will help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cobinet_edv
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds