- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
How to disable pricing in Hikashop
13 years 7 months ago #90760
by ngou
How to disable pricing in Hikashop was created by ngou
Hello,
I use Hikashop v2.0 in order my customers to be able create forms asking for quotations (I do not sell any product directly from my site), I would like to ask two questions:
- How I can modify Hikashop in order to send only one email to my customer (that the order has just created or confirmed - not both emails).
- How I can modify Hikashop not to write in the emails any prices (actually... the prices right now for all products are 0 (zero) and I do not want zeros to be appeared in any emails).
Thank you in advance,
Nick.
I use Hikashop v2.0 in order my customers to be able create forms asking for quotations (I do not sell any product directly from my site), I would like to ask two questions:
- How I can modify Hikashop in order to send only one email to my customer (that the order has just created or confirmed - not both emails).
- How I can modify Hikashop not to write in the emails any prices (actually... the prices right now for all products are 0 (zero) and I do not want zeros to be appeared in any emails).
Thank you in advance,
Nick.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90770
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to disable pricing in Hikashop
Hi,
In HikaShop there is the "catalogue" mode which deactivate all prices in your store.
After that, you can unpublish the "order creation" email or the "order status notification".
Regards,
In HikaShop there is the "catalogue" mode which deactivate all prices in your store.
After that, you can unpublish the "order creation" email or the "order status notification".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90843
by ngou
Replied by ngou on topic How to disable pricing in Hikashop
Thank you Jerome for your swift reply,
I have unpublished the "HikaShop Free orders validation Plugin" and I get only one email as it was expected / desired. looks like we are okay with the first question.
I putted the Hikashop in catalog mode but all buttons and custom fields were disappeared which is not the case here. The case here is to disable pricing in the sending emails, in other words, I want my customer to get an email with no prices on that (even zeros...). I know that it might require some modifications on php files.
Thanks again!
I have unpublished the "HikaShop Free orders validation Plugin" and I get only one email as it was expected / desired. looks like we are okay with the first question.
I putted the Hikashop in catalog mode but all buttons and custom fields were disappeared which is not the case here. The case here is to disable pricing in the sending emails, in other words, I want my customer to get an email with no prices on that (even zeros...). I know that it might require some modifications on php files.
Thanks again!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90885
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How to disable pricing in Hikashop
Hi,
So you can remove the catalog mode and modify the content of your emails in "System > Emails" menu.
You would have to remove the columns (and cells) with prices.
Regards,
So you can remove the catalog mode and modify the content of your emails in "System > Emails" menu.
You would have to remove the columns (and cells) with prices.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ngou
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #90968
by ngou
Replied by ngou on topic How to disable pricing in Hikashop
Hi,
I am currently working on the files modifying the code to fit my needs.
Thanks again for your support!
I am currently working on the files modifying the code to fit my needs.
Thanks again for your support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds