- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Make changes
in 1 picture I wanted to know if esra can put as a total unit price without VAT for VAT and then have then the total including the sum of both
in the picture 2 I wanted to know if it was possible to put put the price at 22.99 and with a <br> put (19.00 € Excl. VAT) on the line below?
can you indicate the file to edit and locations
Thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1. I think that you'll have to edit the "cart" file of the "checkout" view of your front-end template, and customize the code to do what you want.
2. If you want to edit your product page, you'll just have to customize the code of the "show_default" file of the "product" view of your front-end template.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I could help edit files
If you wonder much annoyance
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2. You can easily do it with a translation override by adding your <br> tag in the translation key:
PRICE_BEFORE_TAX=" ("
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
However, that will do it everywhere. On the products listing but also on the checkout etc.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Photo 2:
22,99€ cad.
(19.00 € Excl. VAT)
I would put it on 2 lines.
Photo1:
I would put in the total 19.00 without VAT
not 22,99€ cad. (19.00 € Excl. VAT)
so would become
total: 19.00
VAT: 3.99
Grand total: 22.99
I hope I was clear
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
1. I think that you'll be able to do that by :
- Going to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Language->'YOUR LANGUAGE FILE'"
- Changing the line :
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
without write € 22.99 (19.00 € Excl. VAT)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
To have the price on 2 lines for the product listing, you can edit the view "product / listing_price" and replce:
echo JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX'); BY echo '<br/>'.JText::_('PRICE_BEFORE_TAX');
And to display only the total without VAT, you can edit the view "checkout / cart" and try to replace:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
would you assist me
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
- Going to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Editing the "Cart" file of the "Checkout" view of your front-end template
- As Xavier said trying to replace these lines :
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
It should be
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
now gives me this error:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$price_orig_currency_id in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\templates\phoca_maloo\html\com_hikashop\checkout\cart.php on line 91
19,00 €
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
listen but I always change it or can I edit the cart.php
to get always hikashop so
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I didn't understood your last post, did you succeed to do what you wanted to do ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I wanted to know if now that I edited the file using joomla cart.php
editing the file normal cart.php
so a once I could always have it already ready
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you have edited the file in HikaShop > Display > Views, so you will not lose your changes at each update.
You can retrieve the file in your template folder "templateFolder/html/com_hikashop/checkout/cart.php"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.