- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Confused about state zones
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #91179
by bruntt
Confused about state zones was created by bruntt
I'm working on a new site at
stencil.thomasbrunt.com/shop
.
My client only sells inside the United States.
And how can I make it so only The US appears in the Country Field and only US states are in the state field?
I tried unpublishing all countries except for the US, but that left me with a single dropdown with the US in it but Unselected.
My client only sells inside the United States.
And how can I make it so only The US appears in the Country Field and only US states are in the state field?
I tried unpublishing all countries except for the US, but that left me with a single dropdown with the US in it but Unselected.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by bruntt.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 7 months ago #91211
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Confused about state zones
Hi,
Now you should just edit your "address_country" custom field through "Hikashop->Display->Custom field" and set the "Default value" to US.
Hope this will help you.
Now you should just edit your "address_country" custom field through "Hikashop->Display->Custom field" and set the "Default value" to US.
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91241
by bruntt
Replied by bruntt on topic Confused about state zones
Thanks very much!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds