Skip to main content

Suggest a product

More
13 years 7 months ago #91627 by Mat
Suggest a product was created by Mat
Hi all,

Before completing a purchase I would like to suggest a product to the customer?

What is hte best way to do that?

Thanks,

mat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #91682 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Suggest a product
Hi,

I think that the best way to do that is to do it through a module which will suggest a list of related products.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #91837 by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Suggest a product
Hi,

I would like to create an extra step in the checkout process - how would I do this?

Thanks,

Mat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #91896 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Suggest a product
You'll just have to do it through your checkout workflow :) ("Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Checkout'").
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum