- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Categorylist on left disappears
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #91750
by tizacson
Categorylist on left disappears was created by tizacson
Migrated from Virtuemart. Got it working in Joomla 1.5.26
www.gamlagubbar.se/jweb/index.php?option...ut=listing&Itemid=20
Migrated to Joomla 2.5 and now I can´t get the same thing with categoreis in the left module position and after pressing a category the products should be listed in the main.
Categorylisting disappears and only show the products.
www.gamlagubbar.se/jweb/jupgrade/index.php/nu-ska-vi-hyra-ut
How do I solve this?
www.gamlagubbar.se/jweb/index.php?option...ut=listing&Itemid=20
Migrated to Joomla 2.5 and now I can´t get the same thing with categoreis in the left module position and after pressing a category the products should be listed in the main.
Categorylisting disappears and only show the products.
www.gamlagubbar.se/jweb/jupgrade/index.php/nu-ska-vi-hyra-ut
How do I solve this?
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by tizacson. Reason: put the wrong link in.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91868
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Categorylist on left disappears
Hi,
I think that you have a problem with your template.
Concerning the module listing the categories, try to create a new one and see if it's working.
If not, that's maybe because your template is overriding our css properties. Because I don't see any JavaScript errors.
I think that you have a problem with your template.
Concerning the module listing the categories, try to create a new one and see if it's working.
If not, that's maybe because your template is overriding our css properties. Because I don't see any JavaScript errors.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds