Creating a new product: "save a copy needed!!!!"
13 years 7 months ago #91804
by ccoddio
Creating a new product: "save a copy needed!!!!" was created by ccoddio
I use a lot of components and this is my first e-commerce one. I am working to build my first e-coomerce website. The forst bad thing is the "New product" creation section. A button to save similar product is very needed. I am inserting jewels. The only different thing that a product have is "the colour". So for each product I must recreate the page!!! It is an annoiing work that could be erased by the creation of a similar product by a special button. This kind of special buttons exist. For example in my first fullscreen map website there are a lot of placemarks created with this special button by clicking only in that button and changing the gps datas: it is not spam
Gigliotube
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91844
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Creating a new product: "save a copy needed!!!!"
Hi,
There is already a copy button on the products listing page to duplicate products if you use the Business edition.
There is already a copy button on the products listing page to duplicate products if you use the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91956
by ccoddio
Replied by ccoddio on topic Creating a new product: "save a copy needed!!!!"
Please could you tell me what version? I use the starter to understand if the component is right for me. I think that is right but I don't need the full version power, its settings. It could be right just only the starter for free. So I can buy the payment version but not for a big business. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92027
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Creating a new product: "save a copy needed!!!!"
Hi,
As Nicolas said it's available in the business version. This functionality is present since at least HikaShop 1.5
As Nicolas said it's available in the business version. This functionality is present since at least HikaShop 1.5
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds