- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
Filter: highlight selection and reset selection
- hugojacobs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 7 months ago #91820
by hugojacobs
Filter: highlight selection and reset selection was created by hugojacobs
Hi,
I have a question concerning filters.
My website has a filter (type: list).
The filter itself works smoothly.
However, I have 2 questions:
- The selection I have made is not highlighted in the filter list. So you can not see what criterium you have chosen. Can this be done?
- Is there a possibility to reset the filter? I mean, is it possible to get the complete list of products displayed again?
Thanks a lot
Hugo
I have a question concerning filters.
My website has a filter (type: list).
The filter itself works smoothly.
However, I have 2 questions:
- The selection I have made is not highlighted in the filter list. So you can not see what criterium you have chosen. Can this be done?
- Is there a possibility to reset the filter? I mean, is it possible to get the complete list of products displayed again?
Thanks a lot
Hugo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91910
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Filter: highlight selection and reset selection
Hi Hugo,
Could you give a link to your page so we can take a look at it?
I think the highlighting thing can be done with some css.
About the reset option, you can activate the "Deletable filter" option which will display a small cross next to your filter
Could you give a link to your page so we can take a look at it?
I think the highlighting thing can be done with some css.
About the reset option, you can activate the "Deletable filter" option which will display a small cross next to your filter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hugojacobs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #91924
by hugojacobs
Replied by hugojacobs on topic Filter: highlight selection and reset selection
Hi Eliot,
The link to the shop is labonneimage.nl/index.php/gatineau-hs .
About the deletable filter: I will have a look tonight.
Thanks again!
Hugo
The link to the shop is labonneimage.nl/index.php/gatineau-hs .
About the deletable filter: I will have a look tonight.
Thanks again!
Hugo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #91950
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Filter: highlight selection and reset selection
Hi again,
It should actually solve everything by making the selected item bold and deletable
Don't hesitate to come back if you encounter any problem!
It should actually solve everything by making the selected item bold and deletable
Don't hesitate to come back if you encounter any problem!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hugojacobs
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 7 months ago #92074
by hugojacobs
Replied by hugojacobs on topic Filter: highlight selection and reset selection
Hi Eliot,
I need some help with your remark 'by making the selected item bold'.
How can I do this?
Thanks
Hugo
I need some help with your remark 'by making the selected item bold'.
How can I do this?
Thanks
Hugo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92129
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Filter: highlight selection and reset selection
Hi Hugo,
You just have to activate the "deletable filter" option, it will make the selected item bold.
You just have to activate the "deletable filter" option, it will make the selected item bold.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds