- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 0
Can't switch off products being displayed
13 years 7 months ago #92167
by mccannio
Can't switch off products being displayed was created by mccannio
Hi,
There is a category menu and a products listing appearing on the bottom of this page but I cannot figure out how to switch them off / stop them displaying:
tamstar.co.uk/tamstar2/index.php/shell2smoke
The category menu is just above the displayed products i.e.
Curved Roof Smoking Shelters Flat roof smoking shelter Canopy and Wall Mountable Smoking Shelters Wall mountable Cigarette Bins Floor Standing Cigarette Bins Shelter Accessories
and the random products are just below this.
How do I turn these off please? It's driving me mad!
I have been through every module and cannot see it.
There is a category menu and a products listing appearing on the bottom of this page but I cannot figure out how to switch them off / stop them displaying:
tamstar.co.uk/tamstar2/index.php/shell2smoke
The category menu is just above the displayed products i.e.
Curved Roof Smoking Shelters Flat roof smoking shelter Canopy and Wall Mountable Smoking Shelters Wall mountable Cigarette Bins Floor Standing Cigarette Bins Shelter Accessories
and the random products are just below this.
How do I turn these off please? It's driving me mad!
I have been through every module and cannot see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 7 months ago #92170
by mccannio
Replied by mccannio on topic Can't switch off products being displayed
i think i have solved it. i had the page set as a category listing instead of just an article.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds