- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Organization of store content based on name?
- smODesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 6 months ago #92789
by smODesigns
Organization of store content based on name? was created by smODesigns
I recently installed and started using HikaShop on my Joomla website. One thing that I did was put content in my store based on the inventory that I had available at the time witch worked great. Now that I have a bunch more inventory its important that I organize it alphabetically but the content is ordered based on how I input it into the store at the time is there a way that based on everything that I have setup in the store currently I can make it arrange itself alphabetically? Thanks for any support that you can offer me ahead of time and thank you for making this store extension you have saved me a lot of time and effort.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 6 months ago #92849
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Organization of store content based on name?
Hi,
If you display your products through a product listing, you'll be able to do it by using the "Ordering field" option.
If you display your products through a product listing, you'll be able to do it by using the "Ordering field" option.
The following user(s) said Thank You: smODesigns
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds