- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Joomfish issue
13 years 6 months ago #92973
by Dundaho27
Joomfish issue was created by Dundaho27
Hi,
I am having an issue with Joomfish:
I see all Hikashop elements in Joomfish correctly and translated some of them to try and everything show perfectly on my product listing page. French and English.
However, when I click on the product page link I get a Fatal Error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::get() in C:\wamp\www\MyCV\libraries\joomfish\translatable\translationobject.php on line 311 (screenshot attached).
It still works fine in English, it is only when I switch to French that this happens.
(I have selected yes and yes in Hikashop Parameters language tab)
Any idea where this might be coming from?
Thank you
I am having an issue with Joomfish:
I see all Hikashop elements in Joomfish correctly and translated some of them to try and everything show perfectly on my product listing page. French and English.
However, when I click on the product page link I get a Fatal Error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::get() in C:\wamp\www\MyCV\libraries\joomfish\translatable\translationobject.php on line 311 (screenshot attached).
It still works fine in English, it is only when I switch to French that this happens.
(I have selected yes and yes in Hikashop Parameters language tab)
Any idea where this might be coming from?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #92975
by Dundaho27
Replied by Dundaho27 on topic Joomfish issue
I am using Joomla 2.5 and joomfish 2.5.1
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #92976
by Dundaho27
Replied by Dundaho27 on topic Joomfish issue
Also worth mentionning, I also tried to re-install Hikashop as I initially had installed Hikashop and then Joomfish.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #92979
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Joomfish issue
That error is in JoomFish. You should contact JoomFish.
As a simple workaround, you can try to remove the code
in the file libraries\joomfish\translatable\translationobject.php
That should remove the error.
As a simple workaround, you can try to remove the code
Code:
$key = $dbObject->get('_tbl_key');
$db->setQuery("SELECT * FROM " . $dbObject->get('_tbl') . " WHERE " . $key . "='" . $dbObject->$key . "'");
$origObject = $db->loadObject('stdClass', false);
That should remove the error.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dundaho27
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #92982
by Dundaho27
Replied by Dundaho27 on topic Joomfish issue
Hi Nicolas,
It worked perfectly, thank you so much! (and so quick as well!!)
Is this change affecting any setting I shall know of in Joomfish?
Thanks again,
Regards
It worked perfectly, thank you so much! (and so quick as well!!)
Is this change affecting any setting I shall know of in Joomfish?
Thanks again,
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #92983
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Joomfish issue
I don't know. That's why I'm telling you to contact JoomFish. What I told you to do is just a quick and dirty hack.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds