discription on product page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You'll be able to do it by :
- Going to "Hikashop->Display->Views"
- Editing the show_default file of the product view of your front-end template
- Changing these lines :
Hope this will help you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I try to change it
but maybe Im wrong
com_hikashop>Vieuws>products>tmpl>show_default.php
but now I cant see the tabs anymore and the description still there
hope I can fix it back
thanks for any help
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You'll just have to revert your changes, can you do what I told you through "Hikashop->Display->Views" and then edit the show_default file of the product view of your front-end template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks for your time
I try to do It with Dreamweaver
com_hikashop>Vieuws>products>tmpl>show_default.php
I dint see that you can do it in hikashop
but is there any thing different?
I try to put it back but it is not working
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you give me a temporary access to your back-end through Private Message, then I'll maybe be able to do it for you ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I removed the text that you wanted to hide by modifying the show_tabular file.
Regarding the table, I don't know what file did you modified to broke it, so giving more precision would help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I dit in dreamweaver
lookt up the file show_default.php
com_hikashop>Vieuws>products>tmpl>show_default.php
I search for the code and set in the new code
but then it went wrong
so I put back the previous made backup file show_default.php with filezilla
but it dit not change back
also try to install back the zip file with hikashop
but it dit not help
thanks for your help
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The show_default view seems to be working fine.
Have you solved your problem ? If not, can you explain what you need now ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
its seems that I cant get back my tab view
Its set to tab in Hikashop>configuration
try it also on the product page to set to tab but its not showing
I screw it up :blush:
thanks you guys for your help
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's probably because you have copy and paste the content of the view "show_default" in the view "show_tabular".
Save the content of the custom "show_tabular" in another file, then click on the dustbin in the view listing for the view "show_tabular" and you should have back the show tabular view.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I did the dustbin no result
I don't think I went to tabular
maybe its better to put back a backup
its just that I put products in an start again
thanks
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I put back a backup
So now I can try to put back the product in the database that a lost :S
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
sorry to get back to this question
I put back my backup but the tekst that I wont to remove is still there
I have change the code but no result
also if I push the read more button or go directly go to a product like from newsletter
then the module are not there and the view of the product page change
I put the read more button of in hikashop but still showing
thanks for any help
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Simply add the CSS below in your frontend CSS file of HikaShop and that will hide that part:
.hikashop_product_description_main_mini{ display: none;}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
that working
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.