Skip to main content

No cart procuct delete icon

More
13 years 6 months ago #93205 by Dafilla
My cart does not show a delete icon.
I've got it selected on in the configuration. I tried a lot of things but I don't get it to show up.. See attachment.
Hopefully someone has an input.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93216 by sander.v.bergen
Hi,

Can it be a css problem? Or did you customise the cart view?

Can you provide the login information to view the front-end of the website?

-Sander
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93230 by Dafilla
Replied by Dafilla on topic No cart procuct delete icon
Fixed it.

In the module itself you can select the button yes/no.. I had no selected. See image.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #93232 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi Sander,

I think that this is maybe caused by your cart module configuration, you should maybe use the "Show delete icons in the cart" option and set it to YES :).

/---EDIT---\

Good to know that you solved it :laugh: .
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum