- Posts: 90
- Thank you received: 2
Alt Text for Product Images
13 years 6 months ago #93374
by lex131
Alt Text for Product Images was created by lex131
Hello,
By default, the "name" or alt text of the image is the pathway to the image. I modified that to a proper alt text, for one image and then exported the product to find the field that contains the Alt Text but with no luck.
How can I import the Alt Text for all the images? It is not feasible for me to do it manually.
Thank you!
By default, the "name" or alt text of the image is the pathway to the image. I modified that to a proper alt text, for one image and then exported the product to find the field that contains the Alt Text but with no luck.
How can I import the Alt Text for all the images? It is not feasible for me to do it manually.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93428
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Alt Text for Product Images
Hi,
What can be done is exporting the "#__hikashop_file" table in csv via phpMyAdmin, edit the csv file and import in again in phpMyAdmin.
What can be done is exporting the "#__hikashop_file" table in csv via phpMyAdmin, edit the csv file and import in again in phpMyAdmin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds