- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
Simple UK VAT
13 years 6 months ago #93408
by baigrieja
Simple UK VAT was created by baigrieja
I'm creating a site that will only ship products to the UK and need to have 1 simple tax rule to apply 20% VAT. I can set the site to show VAT price or both, but it will not perform the actual 20% calculation.
£ 3.33 (£ 3.33 excl VAT) each
What I want to achieve is this:
I'm sure I must have missed a link somewhere that tells Hikashop to apply the tax rule, but I simply cannot find it.
Can someone help with a simple list of what options need to be set in each area to achieve this result?
£ 3.33 (£ 3.33 excl VAT) each
What I want to achieve is this:
- 20% VAT on all products
- Show both prices on Product page
- Show VAT total in basket
I'm sure I must have missed a link somewhere that tells Hikashop to apply the tax rule, but I simply cannot find it.
Can someone help with a simple list of what options need to be set in each area to achieve this result?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93415
by baigrieja
Replied by baigrieja on topic Simple UK VAT
Solved! Forgot to add the UK Country to the new UK Tax zone.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds