Skip to main content

Hidden title

More
13 years 6 months ago #93583 by Rebel
Hidden title was created by Rebel
I can't see the title of my products on the pages that I have changed, because they are white. I don't know where I can change this. On one page I can see them. I don't know why.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93612 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hidden title
Hi,

That's probably a CSS issue, you'll be able to fix that by editing your CSS file, here is the CSS documentation for more information.

Hope this will help you a little.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93629 by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Hidden title
hi Mohamed,

I understand that it is an CSS issue, but I can not find where to change it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93634 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hidden title
Ok, but I can't help you without a link to your website :).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93635 by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Hidden title
Oké here is the link:

www.herbashopoisterwijk.nl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93641 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hidden title
Ok, so it wasn't coming from a CSS issue but from your product listing configuration screen, you should just modify the Item box background color option of your product listing through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'YOUR PRODUCT LISTING'".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93644 by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Hidden title
My backend is in Dutch, so I Think I changed it at the right place but nothing happened. I chanced it back again. I made an screenshot so you can see where I changed it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #93825 by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Hidden title
Hi,
That's the "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Display'" page, so as I said in my previous post you should do it through "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'YOUR PRODUCT LISTING".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94099 by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Hidden title
oké, somtimes a bit confusing with translating. I tried it at the right place and I see no change. :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94359 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Hidden title
Hi,

Which color did you try to set ?
Because, the text in the product listing is white so, if the background of the box is white too, the white would still be "hidden".

You have to know what you want to change in your website.
If it is the background color of the box, you can change it with the option given by Mohamed. And for the moment, the color is "white".

After that, you can change your CSS in order to change the color of the texts in your product listing, which are all white (for the price, the name, etc).
You can use the CSS selectors
Code:
div.hikashop_product span.hikashop_product_price_full { } div.hikashop_product span.hikashop_product_name { }
In order to set a specific color rule for these elements.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94364 by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Hidden title
I tried to change the text and price color.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94485 by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Hidden title
Hi,

You have to use a css property like:
Code:
.hikashop_product_price_full, .hikashop_product_name, .hikashop_product_name a{ color: #000000 !important; }
In the frontend default css file. (Config > Display > CSS)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #94517 by Rebel
Replied by Rebel on topic Hidden title
Thank you very much. It is done. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum