- Posts: 171
- Thank you received: 4
Plugin for number_of_products query
13 years 6 months ago #93584
by jesper
Plugin for number_of_products query was created by jesper
Hi
I recently used this very nice little plugin to hide products out of the sales date range ( www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/31934...sale-date.html#92772 )
However I have run into a bit of a problem. I'm also using the category view to show how many products are currently on the site, but the number_of_products query in views/category/view.html.php line 303 is hardcoded so that I cannot enforce the same filter on the count of products as I do on the product listing.
I would like to suggest that this query is somehow made dependent on the filters for the normal product listing query, so the numbers will match the actual number of products shown on the site.
I recently used this very nice little plugin to hide products out of the sales date range ( www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/31934...sale-date.html#92772 )
However I have run into a bit of a problem. I'm also using the category view to show how many products are currently on the site, but the number_of_products query in views/category/view.html.php line 303 is hardcoded so that I cannot enforce the same filter on the count of products as I do on the product listing.
I would like to suggest that this query is somehow made dependent on the filters for the normal product listing query, so the numbers will match the actual number of products shown on the site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93719
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Plugin for number_of_products query
Hi,
We have another plugin which would unpublish the products which have a past "sale end date".
I have to check if the URL is right but I guess it's:
www.hikashop.com/en/component/updateme/c..._productexpired.html
With this plugins, the products would be unpublished so the category listing would display the right number of products.
Best regards,
We have another plugin which would unpublish the products which have a past "sale end date".
I have to check if the URL is right but I guess it's:
www.hikashop.com/en/component/updateme/c..._productexpired.html
With this plugins, the products would be unpublished so the category listing would display the right number of products.
Best regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 months ago #93882
by jesper
Replied by jesper on topic Plugin for number_of_products query
Oh, thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds